Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Home Remedy Project

Something like, "the best laid plans of mice and men..." keeps repeating in my head.  Just as I was getting back on my feet after giving birth, our household got hit by a nasty respiratory bug.  Everyone has weathered it fairly well.  I, on the other hand, have been run down from being up with the baby all night and the toddler all day.  Nursing takes a bit of energy as well.  So, I was hit the hardest.  My head was too foggy to read, write, or do much else for the past week.

There is no time, however, to be under the weather when there are two little ones to care for.  While we wait for seeds to sprout and plants to get established, I've decided to revamp my first aid kit and my herbal medicine supplies.  The next few blog entries will focus on this project.

Live better, a little everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment