Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

The Past Few Days and Blog Comments

First, I haven't been posting much over the past few days because of two things.
  1. I've had a nasty cold, and just needed some down time.
  2. The entries I have written were a little off-topic, and really belong posted in a different blog.

Second, it has recently been brought to my attention that the blog comment permissions settings were restricted to members of this blog only. I appologize, as I thought I had set them for anyone to post a comment.

I would love to hear from anyone who reads the blog. If you agree or disagree with me, that's great! Tell me about it!

Please be aware that while I have the settings open for anyone to post, I do have all comments moderated to prevent spam from getting onto the blog. I'm on the computer probably more than I should be, so if you don't see your comments right away, know that I will get to it very soon.

Live better, a little everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment