Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Latest News and Announcement

After six weeks, and much aggrevation, I'm finally able to log into my blogger account and post a new entry.  In the middle of October, our internet service began running so irritatingly slow that it became impossible to maintain a signal long enough to actually post a new entry.  In November, pages were loading so slowly that I couldn't even log into blogger.  The problem is now half-solved in that we now have a strong enough signal for some internet access, but not cannot load videos, upload or download large files, etc.  Given how slowly our internet provider has responded to the complaints, we are still hoping for a swift, and complete resolution.  We're keeping our fingers crossed!

In the meantime, I would like to finally make the announcement that I promised back in October.  I am launching a podcast dedicated to homesteading as a path to self-reliance, self-sufficiency, and independence.  This will allow me to keep blog posts here short, and focus mostly on what our family is doing on a daily basis to get us a step closer every day to our self-sufficiency goals. 

The podcast is a more appropriate medium for me to expound a bit more on larger issues that effect our ability to live independently and can include topics that are more political.  The podcast will also allow me to cover non-political topics related to homesteading that require a more lengthy discussion than would be appropriate here on this blog.

From another location, I was fortunate to publish two episodes of the podcast in early November.  I actually have a month's worth of podcasts recorded just waiting to be uploaded and published as soon as the remainder of our technical issues are resolved. 

Check it out at http://betterlivingdaily.podbean.com/ and let me know what you think. 

Live better, a little every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment